Video to GIF Maker, Photo to GIF Maker
This application permits the user to create their personalized GIFs. Create GIF by recording live video of High Definition and also trim any selected video to get a particular scene. Get a collection of images from the gallery, set the duration for each image and convert it into a perfect Gif file. Fun, right?
A GIF is a format for image files that supports both animated and static images. You may have seen GIFs used often in emails and texts. Animated GIFs are many images or frames combined into a single file. GIFs are getting very normalized these days. We incorporate GIFs in our messaging context on WhatsApp, Instagram and other social networking platforms. This application permits the user to create their personalized GIFs. Create GIF by recording live video of High Definition and also trim any selected video to get a particular scene. Get a collection of images from the gallery, set the duration for each image and convert it into a perfect Gif file. Fun, right?
The indispensable Highlights that the application proffers the users are mentioned below:
CAMERA TO GIF – Record live video of maximum of 10 seconds and set it perfectly by trimming (if needed) and save it as a Gif file.
VIDEO TO GIF – Pick video from the gallery, trim it by selecting the start and end time and create an amazing Gif out of it.
IMAGE TO GIF – Select a bunch of images from the pictures library, set the duration (default is 1 second) and click next to create Gif.
MY GIFs – Here is an album of all the saved Gifs, click on it to share it on social messengers or delete the file from the library.
Share your GIF for everyone on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GIPHY, IMGUR, INSTAGRAM, WHATSAPP and more!
- Camera: Keeping in the view the value of your time and the spontaneity of the moments when you suddenly have the urge to click pictures or capture moments or create GIFs, we have provided a camera feature to personalise your experience while using the app. It will allow you to create GIFs in a jiffy thus fulfilling your purpose in just a few seconds by reducing the cumbersome procedure into an easy one
Step 1: Once the application is successfully installed on your PC or laptop, click on the camera button out of the four options available.
Step 2: Just tap and hold the video button which will create a short video capturing the precious moments and voila your GIF is ready in no time. You can share it too and store in the gallery of your device.
- Video to GIF – There are moments when we obsess about a few seconds of the video and it’s a dialogue or a quote that can be used multiple times while having a decent conversation just like GIF but the limited availability of GIF makes it really hard to find that particular dialogue you have in mind. We got you fully covered. Just follow these steps below to complete the procedure.
- When you are on the home screen, click the ‘Video to GIF’ option which will direct you to the library of your device.
- Browse through the multiple videos in your device and select the one out of which you need to extract a GIF.
- The video will be displayed on the screen along with a slider to adjust the timings of the video that is to be made into a GIF.
- Adjust the slider by choosing the starting and ending point of the GIF. There is a cap of 10 seconds for a GIF to be made and if it is longer than 10 seconds, the message will appear on your screen saying “To make a GIF file, video length should not be more than 10 seconds.”
- Once the GIF is successfully created, it will show you the message of completion along with the path of the location of the folder.
- Click on the save button to save the GIF in the gallery of your device.
- Image to GIF – How wonderful it would be if our multiple images could be summed up and be made into a GIF. Hold that thought because we are here at your service to provide this enriching experience through our special feature ‘Images to GIF’. Follow the steps below
- From the home screen, select Image to GIF.
- Select the multiple images you want to bundle up in order to create a GIF. Also click on duration to choose a time interval between the photos, that is in how many seconds, one photo will change into another.
- Once you are done, click on the save button to save your creation in the gallery of your device.
- My GIF – How cumbersome it is to browse through the gallery again and again to find the one single photo, right? If this gets on your nerves too, ‘My GIF’ feature is specially curated for you. It just makes it really tireless to access all your GIFs till date in a single tap.